Terrington Lodge is situated within the pretty rural village of Terrington St. Clement. The village is situated 7 miles west of King’s Lynn, Norfolk and 5 miles east of Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire, on the old route of the A17 trunk road. The parish area covers an area of 17.5 square miles and much of the farmland has been reclaimed from the sea.
Terrington St. Clement has a wide selection of amenities including a supermarket, farm shop, Doctors surgery, post office, bakers, fish and chip shop, traditional hardware store, village hall and two pubs, The King William and The Wildfowler. The magnificent Parish Church dedicated to St Clement was built in the 14th century by Edmund Gonville, who also founded Gonville and Caius College at Cambridge University. The village is linked to King’s Lynn and Spalding by a half hourly bus service. The bus stop is conveniently situated at the entrance to our driveway.
Terrington Lodge is ideally located in North West Norfolk and our residents have the opportunity to visit:
- The historic Georgian town of Wisbech – home to the annual rose fair.
- The Fenland and West Norfolk Aviation Museum.
- King’s Lynn Arts Centre and Corn Exchange.
- Sutton Bridge – the gateway to Lincolnshire.
- Sir Peter Scott’s lighthouse – the staring point of the Peter Scott walk which ends at the West Lynn Ferry in King’s Lynn.
Shelly who is the activity coordinator arranges the above trips and also offers activities within the homes. This can be from pampering sessions through to musical events
Other services include:
- Hairdressing either in house or in the community.
- Chiropodist either in house or in the community.
- Optician either in house or in the community.
- Dentist either in house or in the community.
- Accompany to doctor/hospital appointments.
We also offer Day care Services and Respite stays.
Manager: Terenia Skevington
2 Lynn Road
Terrington St. Clement
T. 01553 829605