ARMSCARE take all complaints seriously and value your opinion, we encourage you to tell us your concerns so we can put things right.
We do understand that some people are worried about sharing their concerns and complaints with us, so we have a no blame policy and deal with all complaints as opportunities for improvement to our service.
Who should I contact?
Initially, a complaint can be raised with a senior member of the staff team, who will pass the complaint to the appropriate person
- You can speak to the Manager who will decide whether an investigation is necessary. Depending on the seriousness of the complaint, timescale may vary from 48 hours to 7 days. If the complaint is of a more serious nature, then it may take up to three months, due to other professional involvement (other agencies).
- Leave a message in the Complaints Box in the reception area
- Email the Home Manager, Business Support Manager, The Directors
- If the complaint is about the manager, you can speak to the Business Support Manager
What we will do:
We will call you to confirm that we have received the information and we will also confirm this in writing, as soon as possible. You will be invited to meet with the Registered Manager and/or Operations Manager if you wish to do so.
If the complaint was regarding the home manager, the Operations Manager will gather the relevant information and will decide what action will need to be taken and is other professionals need to be informed. A meeting between the Operations Manager and Director will take place and you will be invited to attend.
What happens next?
We will gather together all information and statements as necessary to ensure the complaint is dealt with appropriately, we will ensure that other professionals are made aware if it is deemed as a safeguarding issue.
How long will it take?
We will aim to complete our inquiry from a minimum of 48 hours to 7 days. If the case is of a more serious nature, that may need further investigation, then it may take up to three months, due to professional involvement (other agencies)
Who else can help?
- Clare Paget
01485 518243 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Price
01485 572127 – Email: email@example.com
- Yvonne Sands
32, King’s Lynn Road
01485 532383 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alison Lowe
2, Lynn Road
Terrington St Clement
01553 829605 – Email: email@example.com
- Terenia Skevington – Operations Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raj Sehgal – Managing Director Email: email@example.com
- Care Quality Commission National Correspondence
Citygate, Gallowgate Newcastle upon Tyne
Tel: 03000 61 61 61
- The Compliments and Complaints Officer
Norfolk Adult Social Services County Hall,
Norwich NR1 2SQ
Tel: 01603 222102
- If the complaint is not resolved it can be passed for further investigation to:-
Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman
P.O. Box 4771
Coventry. CV4 0EH
Phone No 0300 061 0614
www.lgo.org.uk or twitter @LGOmbudsman
Reviewed By T.Skevington & A.Sehgal - 26/03/2019